- Prospectus & Registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment
- It should be duly filled and submitted with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form by the stipulated date.
- The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview.
- The registration charge is not refundable and registration is no gurantee for admission.
- 25% students will be given free education in std-I as per the norms of “Free and compulsory education Act-2009”.Admission to the allotted seats subjected to ‘Random Process’.
- .Admission is given on the basis of a written test and an interview.
- For admission to different classes test are conducted as per the syllabus of the previous class passed.
Medical fitness certificate must attach with the form issued by a registered MBBS doctor.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit and as per the rules.
- The filled registration form along with the required documents must be submitted to the school admission department before the stipulated date.
- .Photo copy of birth certificate must be submitted with the form issued by competent authority (Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat).
- Four recent passport size photographs,will have to submit.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school is necessary for admission.
- Admission charge has to be deposited to accounts department within seven days of selection.Failing which the seat will be allotted to next wait-listed candidate.
- Process of re-admission is also available in PGS as per school norms.